Arrowhead





After thanksgiving (Friday and Saturday), we met the Ardo's in Arrowhead - a family from their church has a home up there and they were using it for the week. We had such a blast but boy is it COLD!!! There was no snow and it was windy. Sometimes I think Brianhead (at a colder temperature) is NOT that cold...maybe we weren't dressed right!
We played air hockey, games, .. and went on some hikes (well Robert and Scott did with the kids!). I actually followed on one hike to take pictures. I yelled down to them, "Hey turn around so I can take a picture!" Robert says, "oh we didn't know you were following us!!!" I guess he didn't want to pose!!! The second hike they went on Steph got out of the backpack and hiked! I guess they all got on a big log and she jumped off - even some of the bigger kids didn't jump!Saturday, we went to the shopping area which was cute but very crowded. I was surprised at how "big" Arrowhead is now.
And of course, we played with my camera (did "photoshoots" with Jessy, Lyssy and Kristine - they are on my tabblo account). It's really fun to have a digital camera because you don't waste film and can take tons of pictures.
Thanks for inviting us Ardo's - we had a great time!!
3 comments:
Love the picture of Dani- I think its the cute hat and smile to go along with it!
We had so much fun with you guys!
you have to make a tabblo of all the pics!! love ya
Post a Comment