Thanksgiving 2007

Poor Nanno - someone shoved him in the bushes..
The famous posed action shot!!
For some reason (only known to 7 and 8 year olds!) these two tied themselves up and went on with their day!!
Abby Pleasnick. Isn't she soooo cute? My camera wasn't set correctly - oops ...but it's so cute of her - she is so expressive!We stayed home this year - had a blast. The Dyer family came, the Pleasnicks, my parents, Darren and my dad's brother Uncle Eddy with a friend. We had a great day - lots of yummy food, desserts, basketball, Mad Gab and hide and go seek. We all ate together in the school room. During dinner we had questions for people to answer - just random stuff . We also went around and said what we were thankful for - church, family, friends, healthy kids, great doctors, new babies, salvation, kids growing in the Lord and lots more!!! Thanks for coming everyone! After everyone left, my kids told us they had a blast! I never seem to take many pics on thanksgiving - cooking I guess!
1 comments:
Tracy, I LOVE looking at your pictures. I wish Ivy had another photo session. Hope you had a great holiday. My little family has been so thankful for you!!! Kelli
Post a Comment