Thursday, November 15, 2007

Just Playing With My Camera Again...

The dog (Roxy) finds a patch of sun streaming through some window in the house and sleeps in it...

I know it's my dog and it doesn't really matter...but it is kind of funny!








Sometimes the kids get tired of me asking them to pose for pictures...I begged Dani to come outside with me as it was 4 in the afternoon - good lighting!! She really didn't want to but she did it anyway. I was messing around with RAW format and lighting etc. I took these pictures in RAW but I didn't process them because I thought they turned out good! I really don't know what I am doing. Someday I would like to take a class!


I can't remember what she was laughing at! She has a funny giggle!
She is not really posing in the pictures - she is actually just trying to get the pictures over with

4 comments:

rick November 15, 2007 at 10:08 PM  

Nice photos! What kind of camera are you using? We'd like to eventually get a dSLR ourselves.

Unknown November 15, 2007 at 10:23 PM  

Hi Rick! It's a Canon 30D but it's my lens that is amazing - it's an EF 70-200 1:2.8 Ultrasonic. It's amazing...very fun...save your money - you like pictures - it is worth it. I read your blog the other day and cracked up - I am just like you - I capture the moment instead of enjoying it so I am working on that too! Oh - and the one of you and Emma doing the harmonica concert is priceless!

rick November 15, 2007 at 10:36 PM  

Thanks Tracy. Looks like that lens costs more than the camera... nice!

Unknown November 16, 2007 at 11:10 AM  

I also have a point and shoot - Sony Cybershot. I like it a lot. My lens was a Christmas present. Probably too much but hopefully I'll have it a long time!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP