Monday, November 19, 2007

Steph's TaCar

I was looking for Stephanie yesterday - I knew she went outside but I didn't see her. I called her name and she replied, "I'm in the boat, playing with my TaCar!"

I went out there and she was singing, "do you believe in magic?" using the microphone! I told her it wasn't hers to play with and she said, "Oh, is it John's?" I said, "Yes!" not knowing for the life of me who she was talking about!

Well that "TaCar" was (is) her guitar - her Christmas present from her Grandma Lu! It's a Barbie keyboard and guitar!

Only Steph would climb in the boat and find her Christmas present!

She hasn't remembered it today. I have to go hide it so she will forget!!!

3 comments:

michelle November 20, 2007 at 12:37 AM  

that is too funny!!!
michelle

Wendy Penberthy November 21, 2007 at 4:03 PM  

She is so funny Tracy!! Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Unknown November 21, 2007 at 7:43 PM  

She has played with it everyday. She asked today when John was coming so they can get it out. Who is John?????

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP