Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Jessy got braces today!!!


Poor Jessy, she was supposed to only get the top braces and the headgear - instead she got all the braces and not the headgear - that comes next month...

Isn't she sooo cute?? The braces are hot pink and grey. Can you tell she did not want to take this picture? I made her because I have to capture every moment on film...

We laugh because nothing ever hurts Sammy- we think he doesn't have pain receptors in his mouth. I have a feeling we will hear about Jessy's aches and pains for 730 days.

I'll post more of Steph's story when we get home from school tomorrow.


3 comments:

Miller Family November 6, 2007 at 10:03 PM  

Jessy you look adorable! HAng in there- it will be well worth it!

Wendy Penberthy November 7, 2007 at 2:06 AM  

Jess, You look beautiful as usual!! I miss you guys a ton! Thanks for the notes on my blog Trac! I'm still not sure about the whole blogging thing, ha ha! Love you, Wendy

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten November 7, 2007 at 8:29 AM  

Wow I didn't know Jessy was getting braces. I agree though you do look cute:-)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP