Sunday, November 11, 2007

Steph's Third Birthday Party

I'm Three!!!!

Jessy made this cake - it was beautiful and delicious!



We had her sleep in her curlers - I know - it's mean but her hair looked really cute when we did it!

Steph's birthday party was on her actual birthday. We had a few of her friends -Mariah, Zoe, Emily and of course, Parker. We were planning on it being a Mexican theme - we went to Target to get Dora plates - but she wanted Spider Man - so we had a "Spiderman, mexican food and pretty feather cake" party! Steph did so good. It wasn't overwhelming at all. She was happy and patient. She wasn't greedy with her presents - she let everyone share things and try on her things. I was truly thankful!

Thanks for all the help cooking, cleaning, supervising etc.! It was a great day! Steph loved all her presents - from dress up, to shoes, to books, a cute sweatsuit, a movie, pony tail holders, playdough, bracelets, coloring books, chapsticks, bags, purses, more jewelry, etc.!

Holly told me that she read somewhere that guests should be the same number as the child's age - I had never heard that before but it is probably why everyone was so well behaved! Having 4 was good - because all though she is three, she's like a 4 year old so it worked.

We missed Daddy as he had to work - he had special time with her that night.

3 comments:

JP November 11, 2007 at 4:46 PM  

Those are some cute photos (in the tabloo)! Happy birthday Steph!

Miller Family November 11, 2007 at 5:47 PM  

That was a great day. Thanks for letting us be a part of it. Parker had lots of fun even if he was the only boy!

Anonymous November 15, 2007 at 5:54 PM  

i'm surprised that steph even wears those dresses and things like that now..... when she was little i thought she would be like the twins because of how crazy she was.....knives, guns, army guys, guess not.... haha.... the pics are really cute!
lissy

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP