Dad & Steph
Just messing around with my camera today (in bright light and on full manual settings)... my dad showed up :) I had the settings all wrong beause I had it set for different lighting...had to photoshop the pic (of dad and steph) beause it was so overexposed - but the pic itself is so cute! The pic of steph by herself is not "doctored" at all - she is standing in front of the open garage but you can't see it because the light was so strong behind her...weird! Thelast picture has the wrong white balance - that's the problem with manual - if i move too much, I forget to change the setting!
Steph gets sick of posing for me but does it a lot while the other kids are doing school. Most of the pictures are of her making weird faces!
Her new sayings "I'm scared half to death." She says it all the time - most of the times it doens't fit what is going on!!!



5 comments:
These are such fun pictures of Stephanie. Sounds like class is fun!
I love the pic! The last one is awesome. You better frame it!
I'm impressed Beth commented. Where's her blog of Mariah and boys. :-)
Or is that a different Beth?? :-)
Beth Pleasnick..:O)
love the hair!
Post a Comment