Filling out the Softball Pants
Jessy's adoption story is posted below this one http://kitandlaughwithus.blogspot.com/2008/02/jessys-adoption-story-part-4.html
You can click on the link or just read the post after this one
This was too funny....
One of the mothers on Jessy's softball team came up to her and another player. She proceeded to say,
"My daughter and I were talking and I've noticed that my daughter is just losing and losing weight and is so slim and you girls are just gaining and gaining, your pants are filling up so quickly and you are just getting fatter. My daughter is only 150 pounds. "
She also told Jessy the weekend before that her homerun (Jessys' first one ever) was okay, another girl's was a little better but that her daughter's was further and even said "wwooooo she could have walked the bases." The whole conversation Jessy was thinking that is because your daughter is way bigger than me!! Then she does the fat comment the next weekend - too funny!!!
Jessy telling the story is one of the funniest things I have ever heard her say. Her reactions were hilarious! Jessy said she just looked at her and thought the funniest comebacks ever. The other girl brought it up in the dugout and said, "do you really think I'm that fat?"
Can you believe she said their pants are filling up?????? I laughed so hard, I couldn't breathe - I'm still laughing right now....
The lady is so nice and seems normal and it just struck me so funny that she would say something like that! Her daughter is so great too - It was so out of the blue. And by the way, her daughter is NOT fat, just a big girl. She's really beautiful but definitely not slim! Jessy doesn't even think she (jessy) is slim.
Do you ever wonder if we say stuff like that and don't know it?
0 comments:
Post a Comment