Monday, February 11, 2008

Freckles


Just had to have a shot of Nanno's freckles. What's funny to me is that I looked just like that growing up! They disappeared when I got older! I had so mnay freckles on my nose that they grew together!

3 comments:

Anonymous February 11, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

Love the white lashes!!!

Miller Family February 12, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

i love freckles- they are just little angels kisses

Michelle February 12, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

You should put a picture of you next to his so we can see the comparison! :-)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP