Friday, May 23, 2008

The Dog




I know....we're weird...but here's our dog and we think she is so cool. Kristine hates her...but she is in Uganda so ... she can't rag on me....! I was messing around with my cheap-o lens and had a dog treat in my hand - she was looking at me so funny so I snapped away. I think the pics look so cool!

5 comments:

Anonymous May 23, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

I miss Jake!

Unknown May 23, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

aaaahhhh we miss jake too!! but - if you still lived here, I think you would like Roxy. her poop is small :O)

Cherie Baker Vann May 23, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

DOGS RULE!! :)

Lissy Ardo May 24, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

big poop or small poop.....jake is still my favorite dog. i most assuredly agree with renee. :)

Anonymous May 29, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

1. Oh yes I can rag on you!!!...even in Africa! :) That dog...is possessed...why else would it attack me in my sleep?

2. I now know where Steph gets her infatuation with poop...You! "Her poop is small" Heehee!!!

Love you and Miss you!!!

But I don't miss the demon dog!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP