Stephanie
I often make Steph go outside and take pictures...she might end up hating the camera so we try to make it fun....This day she really wanted nothing to do with it but... I got a new flash and wanted to try it out! I love natural light but there are times I need a flash ...I used the flash sometimes and a reflector that I borrowed...It was really windy so the reflector was blowing everywhere and poor Dani was doing her best to hold it still! It was actually really funny. You wouldn't really know from the pictures that Steph didn't want to do this...And by the way - if you haven't gone on the site listed on the right (The Pioneer Woman) - you need to go. She has a post in her cooking section that is a riot. She shows you things she makes - gives you the recipe (with photos) and her play by play is hilarious! The egg thing she talks about looks really yummy...fattening but yummy! Kelli - you would love her personality - make sure you check it out! Here's the direct link: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/05/sleepin-in-omlette/
6 comments:
ummm....or should I say YUM! That looked amazing! I need to try and make it. Her pictures were really cute with it. The Elliott/Penberthy's are headed your way this weekend for our Sea World adventure. Maybe we can see you!
I love the one with her looking up at you on the slide. Beautiful! Also the one upside down is funny!
That site is hilarious! I just skimmed it and am looking forward to reading more. I think Martha is going to get replaced by the "Pioneer Woman" on my blog, she seems more my style!
You know way too much about cameras! It's great. John wants me to take a class to get better at ours.
Beth - I'll take a class with you at the college!!! I heard it is the best in this area and hard too!! Let's do it!
I've seen that Calumet offers a "get to know your camera" type of class - what would you think of doing that one this summer?
Post a Comment