Photoshop Stuff
Okay - these aren't great but it's fun to learn... Photoshop Elements (and Photoshop obviously) lets you do "actions" on your pictures to change them...Here are before and afters... tell me what you think! The Pioneer Woman website on the side is way way cool!








8 comments:
preettyyy. i love the last one of tina in the red chair in the vintage setting :)
i like that one too! your dad doesn't like it!
those are great - did you enhance them with photoshop elements or something else? I just got elements 6 and haven't seen mocha.
they are called actions - the program comes equipped with photo effects and filters. The mocha action I bought from a website called ezactions.com. He shows you examples. I bought a few - one of them I don't like too much but it might be because I don't know how to do it yet. I love the mocha one ... It is so much better than black and white. The pic of steph in the far right corner has 2 actions done it - one to make it pop and then the mocha one.
haha my dad doesn't like it? funny! i like the one of steph too....the 2nd one....she looks so cute!
my favorite is the one of steph that you fixed up... or whatever the photo geek word for it is, ha ha!!
I actually like the original of Steph best. The black and white of Tina is gorgeous! I need to get photoshop!
I love this!! I would love to see more before/afters!
Just curious...I would love to get into photoshop? Could you email me some info about it?
Post a Comment