Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Play Day With Farrell Girls & Shacks

We had a weekend fills with lots of activity which I'll try to post over the next few days.... This day happened on Friday....This is the only picture I took the whole time and it is Haley and Zoe Farrell - Rain in May?? They played outside with umbrellas - crazy weather! The Shacks came over too....

Tracy (Farrell) brought a craft and they made princess crowns, played play dough and of course, jumped on the trampoline because that is Zoe's favorite thing to do! The girls also played dress up and well...I can't remember!

Our older kids were supposed to be doing school...not sure how much of that happened!

1 comments:

Anonymous May 28, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

Sounds fun! I can't believe the weather either, crazy.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP