Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Weekend Softball Tournament

Jessy's team (Travel Lite) had a tournament this weekend...2 games Saturday, 4 on Sunday and 1 on Monday... (crazy amount of games...it was a big tournament -too many teams). They did really well but got eliminated on Monday - which Lyssy was happy about! She wanted Jessy to come home as they were at our home!

Jessy batted 4th all tourney and hit really well. She is playing with mostly high school girls so it has been very good for her. She is seeing high school level pitching and actually does better on the harder and faster pitchers.

The best part was that we got to see my Aunt Johnye, my cousin John, his wife Annette and their daughter Stephanie who happened to be playing in the tournament as well (in a younger division). It was so fun seeing them. They came to a game on Saturday after Stephanie's games, and they even came back on Sunday! I'm hoping softball brings them our way soon!

Of course John was as funny as ever! His voice reminds me of my brother Steve. My kids loved him! He told Steph he was going to put her in the trash can and she got afraid so he said, "Oh never mind, I'll put Dani in instead..." Dani thinks he's hilarious and keeps telling me to write that she wants to see him again! What is funny about that is that she acted really shy around all of them! Kids are so funny!

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP