Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sea World Pictures from Friday

I love this part of Sea World - you can walk underneath and watch Shamu swim around. It's all glass - it's soooo cool! When they do the lunch show, he dives and you can see the whole thing under water.

I love this next picture because Steph looks sooo small. I have a feeling Steph is going to be very tall - I will miss this little small size!! We took a ton of these shots! Not sure what pose Reid is going for...It looks like Shamu is coming to eat them!
With the lighting fixedThey were doing the lunch show and we got to watch the whole thing - it was better than the Shamu show! Of course we messed around with poses....This is Reid on Shamu!

JennaSteve and Jonny waiting for the kids to get off the ride...
Just came down the hill of Atlantis - Our kids filled the whole boat - how cute is that?These three cracked me up - they stood by the splash from the ride for a LONG time!The kid on the left is in all our pictures - it was a crack up because these three would stand still and he is jumping and yelling in every picture!
Aaron Shack - I love this picture for some reason! He cracks me up!
Aaron had the best time...can't you tell?Mariah...

3 comments:

Miller Family May 17, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

ok th picture of steph looking "small" is amazing!!!!! that needs to be on their advertisement. WOW! great job! i want to take park just to get a pict. like that.

Anonymous May 19, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I am so sorry we were unable to hook up that day. Maybe next time. Hey, do you guys have disneyland passes?

Unknown May 19, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

no disneyland anymore :(

we have Sea World obviously - there will probably be tons of pictures!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP