Pictures from Jessys' Tournament Last Weekend
Typical Jessy....Where did she get this attitude? I blame it on her genetics - ha ha!!! And by the way - she played so good this past weekend - it was really fun. She had key hits and fielded great.

Playing superhero with daddy...
I put a spotlight on this one in photoshop...pretty cool? I have realized that as I go on photo sites -they ALL change their pictures - it's amazing what the computer can do. Sometimes I don't like all the changes because it makes the people look so different than they do! I like when the color is changed but when the appearance is changed, I'm not sure about that! So it really is true - when we see models on print ads - they do NOT look that good!!! I can make people lose weight, have sharper eyes, get rid of all flaws, take off bags under the eyes etc!
All I did on this pic was darken the color and put a light on her. Actually I did headshots for her team for their name tags for Nationals and I took all the zits off of the girls faces and I actually made them have a bit of a tan!
Made it lighter...
I put a spotlight on this one in photoshop...pretty cool? I have realized that as I go on photo sites -they ALL change their pictures - it's amazing what the computer can do. Sometimes I don't like all the changes because it makes the people look so different than they do! I like when the color is changed but when the appearance is changed, I'm not sure about that! So it really is true - when we see models on print ads - they do NOT look that good!!! I can make people lose weight, have sharper eyes, get rid of all flaws, take off bags under the eyes etc!All I did on this pic was darken the color and put a light on her. Actually I did headshots for her team for their name tags for Nationals and I took all the zits off of the girls faces and I actually made them have a bit of a tan!
Made it lighter...
This picture below is the original picture (of the one above).
Not sure what I did to this one but Jessy likes it!
Eating seeds in the dugout with the girls! She walks in and squeezes right in between them. She tries to make her way closer to the opening to the field! She really likes one of the coaches - they talk about skittles - she is constantly trying to see him during the games. She tells me she loves him and that he is her friend!

4 comments:
You should put the headshots you shot up here on your blog! I would love to see them! =)
ha ha - they were nothing special - they had to be forward facing and from the stomach up - i took them against a fence - they are not very good :O) but what was needed for the card they need for the tournament!
Got it..I would still love to see them though! =)
By the way, Jessy looks so pretty!!
Post a Comment