Garrets Portraits
We went to my friend's to do the portraits. I learned about lighting and camera settings but I didn't take the pictures!! We were supposed to go to Bear Creek and take outside shots (which I was going to do...) but there was a tornado and heavy rain!Anyway - here's a shot...
What I learned on my camera was how to set the settings more specifically on the "P" program. You actually use the funny line by the "on" switch - hard to explain!!! I have a Canon...so if you have a canon you might see that funny squiggle by the on switch! It allows you to change the aperature or shutter speed....
The next shot my friend processed (from RAW) she is so much better than me...I have to learn how to process shots - she has the real Photoshop....It's lighter - his jeans are "bluer" etc.
We took pictures of Dani and Ashlyn too....waiting for Garrett to change into his cap and gown...

0 comments:
Post a Comment