Friday, May 2, 2008

Top Five

I got tagged to do this from Aubrey and Hannah. It was hard for me to narrow things down so for the most part it's what came to my mind first...here you go...

1. 5 things under $5 that I couldn't live without

-Popcorn obviously
-Hot tamales candy
-deodorant *(everyone else put this so I guess it's true!)
- a whacker
-My Utmost For His Highest

2. 5 Favorite Movies

-Pride & Prejudice – the old one!
-Emma
-Ever After
-Sense & Sensibility
-Remember the Titans

3. 5 Baby names I love, but wouldn't use (cuz I’m done!)

-Will
-Emily
-Sophie
-Samantha (how funny that I have a Sammy!)
- Emma

4. 5 Songs I could listen to over and over again.
- Amazing Love (You are My King)
-In Christ Alone
-Show me Your Glory
- I Can Only Imagine
-Amazing Grace

5. 5 People who have influenced me in a positive way
-My husband Robert
-My parents
-My friends – too many to mention :O) ALL of them – you know who you are
-My children
-John MacArthur

6. 5 things that are always in my purse
-wallet
-lipstick
-migraine pills
-checkbook
-millions of “club” cards – that I never use

7. 5 moments that have changed my life forever
- My salvation
- My wedding day
- Meeting all our birthmom’s
- Finding out I was pregnant for the first time
- Losing Dani's adoption case and then winning guardianship on appeal - ok so I guess I had 6 moments...

8. 5 Obsessions I have now
-popcorn
-my camera – I think of taking pictures ALL the time wherever I am. If someone looks cute or does something cute or active - I want to take their picture...If the light is good etc.
- my computer
-making sure my covers are just right
-coffee in the morning

9. 5 places I would like to go.
-Nevis - we have been there once - one day I would like to go back
-Prince Edward Island
-Whistler Canada
-Colorado
- School trip back east with the kids


10. 5 appliances or kitchen tools I cannot live without

-cut co knives
-popcorn popper
-microwave to heat up my morning coffee that seems to get cold all the time
-toaster
- trash compactor – I LOVE that thing

11. 5 people who I would like to see their top 5's
-Rachel
-Nickie P.
-Renee W.
-Wendy P.
-Kelli E.

1 comments:

Hannah Sivilay May 7, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

my Aunt and my cousins live in Prince Edward Island!!! it is beautiful!! I went a couple years ago, you should totally go!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP