More Memorial Weekend
Look at all the expressions in this picture! I think you can click on the picture and it will make it larger...They play so intense the whole time - it's hilarious!
Darren cracks me up in this next picture....He looks like he is doing ballet!
Look at Nanno's face!! It is so good for our boys to play with the big kids! After all the big people left (Robert took Scott and Alyssa to the airport and Kyle and Jonny home)...the twins said, "I'm so glad they are gone!" They wanted to ride scooters and play and be done with basketball!
See...here is Steph trying to sneak on the court - look at Nanno's face again! and Sammy's - they are looking at her like "you have got to be kidding!"
Darren dunking...this one cracks me up too because it's obviously not happening in a game because Kyle is standing there as an observer...and we all know that Kyle doesn't observe! It is sweet that Darren can dunk with two hands...
As seen in this picture - Kyle will go up against Uncle Robert with no fear! He should have fallen after this shot...but or course he didn't - he is like a cat - always lands on his feet...unless he is riding an ATV and gets thrown off...
Of course I cannot get a serious picture of Alyssa!
Tired after a long day of cousins!
Awwww....she is soooo sweet!
Well that is all...I didn't get my camera out too much that day...
0 comments:
Post a Comment