Friday, May 16, 2008

Our Big Long Day

Today we went to Sea World, then met Robert at a Calvary Chapel Murrieta softball playoff game (it was 100 degrees and the other team was TERRIBLE!). It was fun to watch but only for 2 innings...way too hot! A pop fly came heading my way - Robert says I always overreact so I didn't move (normally I would have ran away but I'm working on not overreacting!)- well guess what? He had to save me and try to catch it! I think it would have falled 2 inches from me!!!

We then went to Chili's and saw Prince Caspian which we loved. It was super good...go see it!

I'll post pics of Sea World soon but here's a story:

We went potty before leaving Chili's. I have Steph in the potty ... when she is done I proceed to lift her off and she yells, "I have to go poop!" Then she tries and grunts, finally goes (I hear laughing in the bathroom) and she says, "I'd like to see it!" to which I say, "we don't need to see it this time," and she proceeds to ask, "please!" So...we look at it. I hear more muffled giggles in the restroom. Then I go and she tells me, "Please don't go poop, only go pee-pee. I went poop and pee but you should only go pee!" She is soooo loud!...I think we are done with the whole thing...we walk, Steph runs, over to her Daddy in the middle of the restaurant, stops in her tracks, puts her hands out to the side and YELLS:

"Daddy!!! I WENT POOP!"

All the tables starting laughing super hard!!! We just laughed and left quickly!

5 comments:

Unknown May 16, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

You gotta have this blog for all the Stephanie moments!!!! I can totally picture her saying that... and Im not sure I am ok of the play by play of your bathroom trip... i mean we will let it slide because it made the story that much more funny :)

Unknown May 16, 2008 at 10:53 PM  

ha ha!! yes i know but i had to put it in there...let's face it, we all go potty! she is just so proud of herself, especially when it's well you know - what she shouted in Chili's!

And since you know Steph you know that everything she says is LOUD - very LOUD!!! All the women chuckling outside the stall made me laugh inside the stall!!!

ha ha - goodnight!

the e-wife, Karen May 17, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for your fun comments, I read your blog all the time and love it. You and your family are adorable!

No, I don't do this kind of list for everyone, it was the first time for Rich, though it was so fun to do! It would be great to do for our kids too, huh? You can steal the idea if you want to! :-)

I've been experiencing that same annoying pop up on my blog but I don't have a clue as to why...just hit cancel and it will go away. I'll have to get my tech man (Drew) on the problem!

Take care,
Karen

oodlesuvfun May 17, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

Oh man, you need a special blog JUST FOR STEPH! We could do a contest where everyone suggests names and there can be a vote! Oh yes, good idea for sure. We were JUST talking about Steph today at the Women's Conference. Some lady that I'd never met said, "oh, you're the Nickie that cooked for the Dodson's?!" I was a little embarrassed. She was sweet and we exchanged Steph stories. That girl keeps us entertained but she is definitely loved. We need to be thankful to the Lord for the little Steph's in our lives. (Especially the Dodson kind!!!!) Love ya guys!

Unknown May 18, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

we love you too nickie!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP