Monday, May 5, 2008

Sea World in More Detail...

Picking up starfish...


This picture cracks me up because she was just telling us how much her mom calls and then she picked up the phone and said, "hi mom!"




Here comes the beluga...
waiting patiently to kiss it....
He actually kissed her through the glass




Imitating sea lion noises

for all the pictures....
http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/shared/25238/q1vekm2a3wcpx5s

3 comments:

rick May 7, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

I think Emma has that same Disney princess blanket. Well, she's got two and I can't keep track of all things princess in my home.

michelle May 7, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

such great pictures!! what kind of camera do you have?

Unknown May 7, 2008 at 3:56 PM  

Michelle - a Canon 30D with a professional lens. super nice and worth it all...I love photography

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP