Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pic from vacation...



6 comments:

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten July 24, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

Ahh, I love the Goose!

Beth P July 24, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

What a great picture - she has beautiful eyes!

Anonymous July 24, 2008 at 12:23 PM  

I was wondering if she is blowing a kiss or whining?

Unknown July 24, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

well- she gets really sick of pictures so she is probably trying to be nice but whining!

Unknown July 24, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

yes - pretty eyes - i didn't do anything to them - you can make eyes look like that but I didn't! they are really hers...I have been on photo sites where the eyes look so processed. this just happened to be a good picture...

Miller Family July 24, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

Cute Girl! Miss you guys! Glad you are home safe!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP