Thursday, July 17, 2008

Softball - Championship Bracket

Jessy's team won again today..They beat the #8 seed (they were 25th). I guess the 32 and 33 seeds beat the 1 and 2 seeds...We are now in double elimination.... Hopefully we will win 3 games tomorrow to advance to Saturday. Jessy has been in a slump hitting - today she finally hit a shot to right field but the girl caught it! We are hoping that it broke the slump!!! There is a company there taking photos...I talked to one of the photographers a lot and learned stuff I didn't know...about extenders, clipping and histograms... We went and did a photoshoot of the girls - it was fun - middle of the day but we found a pretty shady spot... Find Steph below! I gave someone my camera to take a picture of the buffalo and he took one of Robert and the buffalo - I cracked up!

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP