Saturday, July 26, 2008

Park City

We went to Park City Mountain Resort. They had a roller coaster, zip line, alpine slide, rock climbing wall and a trampoline with the straps. We got passes so Steph could do everything...we had a blast! Robert, Jessy, Sammy, Nanno and I did the zipline a couple of times...it was fun - not as thrilling as I thought it would be - I screamed because I thought I would be scared and then realized it wasn't scary!!!! These were all taken with my little point and shoot - we ruined it when we took it on the ATV's...surprised it worked!

Dani and I on the roller coaster...wow I have a big mouth!
Steph and Dad...this was hilarious. This roller coaster was a blast! It was actually kind of scary because it felt like you would fall out!


Getting ready for the zipline gate to open
This video if of Nanno and me on the zipline...if you care to watch!

3 comments:

Leanne July 26, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

SERIOUSLY! Could you start doing some fun things with your kids?! You know there's a lot out there for families today. You don't have to stay home all the time and watch the flowers grow. HAHA!!!

You guys are crazy. I want to go along next time!

Joan July 26, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

I liked video of zip line. I think I could do that. I agree with Leanne, you ought to get out more.

Mom

Anonymous July 28, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

How fun! I agree with Leanne, you guys are BORING!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP