Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Home from Vacation...

We are home...got in at 1:15 in the morning - Robert unloaded most of the car except the top....today we are unpacking, cleaning - cleaning out fridge and pantry and off to costco. Everyone is TIRED!!! Robert is back at work...obviously...I hate work!

My pictures are all on Robert's laptop...so I'll probably post a bunch over the next few days....We went to Zion and Bryce Canyons, drove through Kolob Canyon..hiking, river rafting etc. We hiked down this river (image below)....My pics don't look like this....Actually my pictures from the river are not that great....kind of blurry as I was taking pictures while walking...and the water is brown and muddy - this must be photoshopped like crazy! I need a good all around lens for my camera that is not as HEAVY as my nice lens...any suggestions?


Steph came home sick...hoping it doesn't run through the whole family!

1 comments:

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

Hey! To answer your question, those pictures were taking with my 50 1.8 - awesome lens!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP