Happy Birthday America!
I ran an action on this picture - Kind of cool...I think it was called Super Fun Happy...
The kids started out the day (with John's help) selling plums at the gate! They have actually done this 3 times this year and have made $60! We have so many on our tree....They need to continue! John brought it to a new level. They were so cute! It was the boys and Dani...The rest of us stayed home to get ready for our annual party. It was SUPER HOT again...we had a blast anyway. Lots of good food, tons of dessert....Mostly swimming and of course basketball..
The finished cake
I think this was keep away...
Poor Nanno...that is John about to hammer him...
Cooper and Sammy...they are two peas in a pod!I love this picture - Andrew was playing with the mister...
Haley Jane again - she was such a ham - I have a series of pictures of her that are hilarious!
A group of older kids played Apples to Apples - Dani's new favorite game...Kirsty (Helms) helped her.
Tired after a long day - on my bed watching Tom and Jerry - the cartoon of choice.
http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/shared/26464/jwub8amev2kpoyq











1 comments:
What great pictures! It looks like a great time was had by all :)
Post a Comment