Softball and Rachel again...
Today we lost 2 games. The first team was a softball machine- they have made it into the top 6 teams and will most likely win. They won the whole thing last year. We should have beat the second team...bummer...We did better than we thought in the whole tournament and it has been a blast! Tomorrow we are all going river rafting....even Stephanie! We are so excited. Tonight all the parents went out to Ruth's Chris steakhouse...the girls hung out at the houses - Sammy babysat Steph (and Nanno, Dani and a brother on the team) here at our condo - got Steph to bed on time and everything...everyone needs a Sammy!
I went on Rachel's blog and linked over to her friends and found pictures of her baby: http://www.mooreblessings.blogspot.com/
I must say - I am a bit jealous that I haven't seen this new little girl! I was excited to find these pictures! Rachel said she looks like Andrew. Hard to believe she has 2 kids! Life goes so fast!
Check out this guys lens! He said it was super heavy!
2 comments:
Wow, sounds like fun! It would be fun to go river rafting. Keep Steph inside the boat!!!
Awesome pictures, I saw Rachel's baby. she is sooo cute. Lots of hair. There must be some hispanic in her. I think the picture of Robert and Buffalo needs to put in a frame! :-)
Post a Comment