Boating ....
We went out in the boat this past Saturday...It was crowded...Steph actually did the skimmer with no hands which is amazing! We dragged everyone around the east bay...they were sooo funny - theDrollingers, Preston and Darren were with us. I took this while driving....



Tabblo: http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/shared/26503/gh52bul96yce4n1
3 comments:
I am always amazed by that child! She is incredible! I can't wait for when she becomes an Olympian, I can say that I used to change her diapers:0)
now that looks like fun!
I am jealous!
xoxo
Tonya
Hi there! I'm new to your blog from "Hopefull." I love your pictures and I'm very interested in reading more about your adoption stories as we are currently in the process of domestic adoption.
We adopted our son from Guatemala and have 2 biological daughters so this domestic adoption journey is VERY new to us. We are excited and know that God is leading us.
I'd love to glean any wisdom from you on the subject! :)
God bless!
Jami
Post a Comment