Monday, July 7, 2008

Time with Drollingers

The Drollinger family came to visit us last Tuesday through Saturday...we had such a blast. These are pictures from Thursday...I got a $2 sprinkler from Lowes and we put it under the trampolene (it was over 100 all week last week - sooo hot!) For some reason, Thursday felt like my first real day of summer...just being home and enjoying the children and friends. Steph and Andrew have so much fun together. He is a blast - we all love him! He's hilarious! It still blows me away that Rachel and I have a child close to the same age!John did my windows...with a little bit of help...
We made the Fourth of July cake from The Pioneer Woman website linked on the right. I made the cake and the kids decorated it....they had such a good time... Including the cake and frosting this cake had 6 1/2 sticks of butter in it!!!
They did a great job decorating!
These next two pics I couldn't resist. The kids tape the new show called Wipe Out. They take ordinary people and run them through an obstacle course. John was laughing so hard. I have never had so much fun watching a TV show! We were all rolling - every time the people hit hard or fell, John would gut laugh - it was hilarious! Not sure what was more funny - the show or John?

1 comments:

Hannah Sivilay July 7, 2008 at 6:07 PM  

I tried to make that cake too! I couldn't believe how much butter! I halved the recipe, she said it was fine, but it didn't rise, either i forgot something or my baking soda is going bad, there is always next year. Yours turned out SO cute though!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP