Brian Head
We stopped in Brian Head on the way to Park city. Our friends were there - we rented ATV's with them...what a blast!
We rent our house if you want to go!!! It's a 3 bedroom town home...fun in the summer (Utah has a bunch of National parks and monuments) - skiing in the winter....Email me if you want to rent it!



She actually fell asleep for about an hour!




She actually fell asleep for about an hour!
4 comments:
That does not look comfortable! Her poor little head!
How funny-John & I were just looking at your blog and were about to comment on it to let you know that I posted pics for you on my blog and to say that it is a good thing that Stephanie is your fifth child....only she could keep up with all of you. ( : No wonder she's so tough...you guys do so many fun things and she just wants to keep up.
You look like space aliens having lots of fun. I can't believe all the things that Stephanie does. When she is 65 she is either going to look 45 or 85. Can't decide which.
Love, Mom
Tracy, it's not fair that you are so pretty and so wise and so fun!!! Your family is so lucky! Well, you know what I mean – blessed!
Love, Sharon Rice
Post a Comment