More Vacation Pictures
I never know where to put my lines about the pictures - on top or below??? I think I'll put them underneath this time....
Waiting for opening day parade at the softball nationals...it was 6 p.m. and sooo sunny and hot!
Taken in front of a river - I know - it's stating the obvious. We went with some friends to their friend's ranch - the river ran through his backyard. We saw 2 owls - it was really cool! My allergies were the worst they had been in 15 years - the last time I remember them that back was at Knott's Berry Farm when I had just met Rachel -Rachel do you remember?????
We river rafted too - on the Weber River - also a blast! Stephanie didn't like getting splashed but other than that she like it! You sit on the side of the boats and row with the guide - the kids loved it. They told us they do really cool 4 day trips - that you just sit in the boat and the guide does all the work - the kids couldn't figure out how that would be fun! They really like rowing!

Travel Lite softball team....
We river rafted too - on the Weber River - also a blast! Stephanie didn't like getting splashed but other than that she like it! You sit on the side of the boats and row with the guide - the kids loved it. They told us they do really cool 4 day trips - that you just sit in the boat and the guide does all the work - the kids couldn't figure out how that would be fun! They really like rowing!
Travel Lite softball team....

1 comments:
I like it that Jessy is doing something different from the other girls in the flexing picture;) And in in that picture of all the kids standing on the rock, she almost looks like she could be the mom!
Post a Comment