Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Softball and Rachel...

Jessy's team won both games today. The second game came down to the wire - it was very exciting! They are placed 25th out of about 70 teams. They made the winners bracket - the top 30 make it...Three of our rivals made the other bracket :O)

RACHEL DROLLINGER HAD A GIRL TODAY!!!! CONGRATS GUYS!!! WE WISH WE WERE THERE!!!!!!

Baby's name: Sierra Lindsey (pretty sure...John said almost positive that's the name) 7 lbs 2 ounces.

2 comments:

Miller Family July 16, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

Yeah! So excited for Rachel and family! A girl! What fun that will be!

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten July 17, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

That is awesome! Praise God, what a blessing!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP