Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bryce Canyon

4 comments:

Miller Family July 27, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

Great picts! Wow!Love the one of Dani- she looks so good in red!

Unknown July 27, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

aaahhh - she looks cute! the outfit is actually a linker pinker than that...must have pumped up the saturation a bit!!! it was so much fun - you need to go!

Anonymous July 28, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

Love the picture of Stephanie holding Robert's hand.

Hannah Sivilay July 28, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

my gosh can I be a part of the dodson family? you guys do so much fun stuff!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP