Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kit Movie with The Girls

Took just the girls to see Kit - it's a movie based on the American Girl doll...We walked around Dos Lagos afterwards...we had a blast! We had Pinkberry ice cream...I had mangos on mine, the girls had strawberries...very yummy! These were taken with my little camera - my point and shoot - not sure why they turn out blurry!

3 comments:

Natasha July 13, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

I just got an American Girl catalog in the mail. They are so cute. I can't wait to do all that fun girly stuff!!

Anonymous July 14, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

I'm dying to see that movie...I have a secret love for American Girl =)

Michelle July 20, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

You are so funny to take pictures of your ice cream! Goose posing w/ all the "limited too" items cracks me up and I was there! she is so funny/

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP