Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Eli White


Need I say more?

5 comments:

Hannah Sivilay August 13, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

I am so crazy about him, it's not even funny!

Cherie Baker Vann August 13, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

good grief, get that kid into tv and pictures! :)

Anonymous August 13, 2008 at 11:21 AM  

I hope number two lives up to the standard Eli has set! I would hate to be one of those families where people say, "Oh their first is so cute, but man the younger one...(make a grim face)" Tracy how do you make your pictures bigger than the standard?

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten August 14, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

Good gracious, that kid has way to much cuteness for such a little body!

I am Mom August 15, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

ditto - just got a little taste of him this summer in tiny tykes..he oozes with cute boyness

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP