Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Volleyball


Jessy made the team :)

She is so happy!

And Allison...they can still play softball together in college (ha ha) ...Cal Baptist -then you'll have to come visit me a lot.

5 comments:

Miller Family August 21, 2008 at 7:14 AM  

Congrats Jessy! Way to go girl! We r excited to come watch you play!

oodlesuvfun August 21, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

Yay Jessy! You're a STUD! :) Can you invite me to a game??? Steph and I will make signs to cheer you on!

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten August 21, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

Way to go JESS! I am so proud of you, it doesn't surprise me though;) I always wanted to play volleyball, maybe you can teach me a few things;)

Cherie Baker Vann August 21, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

CONGRATS TO JESSY!!

Wendy Penberthy August 21, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

congratulations Jessy, you will love volleyball.. it is a great sport!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP