Saturday, August 9, 2008

Papa Joe and Papa Ardo's Birthday's

We had an 80th party for Papa Joe last Saturday (Aug2nd) ... then we had a small get together for Papa Ardo's 75th on Sunday ....I guess nothing is small when all the cousins are here... I didn't know it was my dad's 75th...I was off a year - I should have had a party!!!!
I played around with my dad's pictures with some "actions" - they were obviously "grunge" actions - Hannah said I should call this next pic "G-Pa"


1 comments:

Michelle August 12, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

Great pics of G Pa! He's cool!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP