Friday, August 22, 2008

Family Reunion

I totally forgot to post this!! I was thinking today that it was so odd that I didn't have any recent pictures in the last week and then my cousin asked where my pictures were from the reunion! I totally forgot to load them - we got home late and well...school started with volleyball... Anyway - we had a family reunion at John and Annettes - Everyone was there except my Arizona brother Steve and his family - we missed them sooo but it was so fun - we can't wait for next year!!!!! Hopefully they will be able to make it!

Thanks to everyone for the amazing food and fellowship...especially watching all the kids in dip in the chocolate fountain (my camera was away when they were eating it...or maybe I was with them!)

Their pool was awesome -the kids swam all day. They also went to a park to play volleyball.

And there is a LOT of pictures...you know - it's all about my year end book...hope you can see all the pictures - sometimes when I have trouble loading someone's blog - I refresh it (after it tries to load initially) and it comes in a lot faster....It has to transfer the pictures from photobucket (it's how I get them larger!)

And this isn't everyone...People are missing from the pics...Hiding maybe??? We didn't even get everyone together for a group...we must be getting old - actually my mom usually organizes that shot - not sure what happened!

Thanks everyone for a WONDERFUL day - we had such a great time! Thanks for organizing it Aunt Johnye and thanks to the Davis family for hosting...


Oh No! Emy is turning into a typical Ardo - always sticking her tongue out in a picture!!!


Another great shot of Emy....
ha ha


This pic of Nanno cracks me up - his face is hilarious!


Stephanie (my Stephanie LOVES her! so do we....)


Papa



I love this picture - this is my cousin Julie


Caught Scott yawning in the pool!


Kyle! (He's so handsome isn't he????)


John cooking..I know I'm the master of the obvious...but - I told him to cook the whole bag of burgers..and well - everyone ate hotdogs (they were done first) and there were a lot of burgers left over - maybe not that many but at least 7 - sorry John!!! We also snacked and snacked and snacked - that might have been my miscount problem too....


Christian, Emy (a nice picture YEA) and Stephanie...



More swimming after dinner...no one wanted to go home!

Oh - we also sat around and watch the presidential debate....well that was interesting....

Oh - and my camera lens is broken - it won't manual focus. I am thankful it's just that - I'm hoping it doesn't cost alot to fix - seems like manual fixes should be easier since all the auto stuff works...I was trying to manually focus for the shots under the waterfall and it wouldn't work at all...bummer....

2 comments:

Kevin and Pam August 23, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

What a nice looking family. Don't you just large family gatherings? I love it. I bet that rock slide was a blast! I would have had a face too, going down that thing.

Anonymous August 25, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

Looks like fun! Emy looks like Jessy in those pictures.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP