Monday, August 11, 2008

Photos


I started a photoblog...there's a link on the side (under blogs I read). If you care to see what's going on in that area (photography) you can check it out. I think the link is http://tldphotography.blogspot.com

I'm really into my blog book as a family scrapbook so I thought I would put what I am learning in photography in a different blog. Do you really need my justification??? Not sure why I am explaining myself...

That's all for now....

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP