Wednesday, August 20, 2008


Yesterday at volleyball tryouts I tried to get Jessy's attention to tell her she was serving wrong - I was simply going to show her the arm position discreetly (she was raring back as if she was throwing a girl out at home plate!!!) anyway - I called her kind of quietly thinking only she would hear her name and look.

Out of nowhere steph yells "HEY JESSY!!!! YOUR MOM IS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!!" if you know how loud she is, you will know how truly embarresing this was!!! Jessy said the girls next to her said, "oh is that your little sister??? she is so cute!" Jessy just smiled and inside was thinking she wasn't so sure how cute she was!!! Jessy only heard Steph yell her name but couldn't make out the rest....but I'm sure all the parents around me heard her loud and clear!!!

One of the helper coaches looked at Jessy and said, "You are a softball player aren't you?"

Jessy went to Annika's after practice to learn how to serve....

Cuts are today or tomorrow...not sure.

1 comments:

Anonymous August 20, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

She will be a great server!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP