Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pictures from Santa Clarita

This picture (below) is one of my favorites!

Katie Pen swimming...She was so cute - she was swimming all over and doing so well...I LOVE when little children come up for breaths...

Morning swimming at the Ardos....


Beautiful hairdos - Kids never change - Didn't we all do this growing up???

I think they got in a water fight after soccer camp one night...Wendy was involved I believe!
Enjoying ice cream after camp with all the Ardos and Pen's

Katie - sitting in the dugout during camp. She and Nanno took tons of pictures with my cell phone...hilarious! He was doing whatever she said - I love seeing my kids with younger kids - they crack me up~

Lauren *(aka Bomber)

5 comments:

Sara Ancich August 7, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

Hooray! I gave photobucket a try, and what a difference! I also adjusted my blog template to a stretched format to fit everything better. Thanks again, for all your help! PS... your photography is amazing!

Miller Family August 7, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

That is so funny about the hair! I totally have a pict. of me and my friend with the exact same do- we called it the george washington look! ha

Wendy Penberthy August 7, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

T... it was SO fun hanging with you and the kids, it's been way too long. Your pictures are soooo amazing. Please come to camp again next year, it was a blast and my kids are still talking about your kids and of course Kate keeps talking all about Sam!

Kevin and Pam August 8, 2008 at 6:49 AM  

I love your photography. I would love to invest in some equipment someday. Blogging is so much more fun than scrapbooking!

Michelle August 8, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

Loved the soccer action shots! The kids all look so cute! Especially the pictures w/ water. Water in a photo always looks stunning especially w/ a cute face!
Great job Trac!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP