Night Swimming Last Week at Ardos
We all stayed at the Ardo's last week because Robert was working in Los Angeles. We went Monday and stayed until Friday. We had SO much fun! Dani did soccer camp with the twins...we saw Rachel and her baby...took tons of pictures, hung out with lots of friends...I'll put pictures up all week!
I know I have had a lot of posts lately...there will be more coming! I want all these things in my 2008 blurb book! My book is so cool - it has relieved me of the burden of scrapbooking...not that I ever actually scrapbooked but I always felt guilty about it...now I don't!!!
Anyway - here are night swimming pictures...


Where was Dani? I don't know...
3 comments:
yeah Awana! Represent! I was in Awana Clubs FOR EV ER....i even got my citation award.
Leanne gave me your link. I am a good friend of hers (we actually work together). I found myself not being able to turn away from your posts and I kept going further and further into your archives. I really enjoy your blog... it is amazing. I, too, am on blogspot, and wondered how you are able to get your pictures so BIG! It makes all the posts so much more enjoyable.
Thanks,
Sara
I love the pictures. Makes me feel like I was there too.
Mom
Post a Comment