Friday, August 8, 2008

Tina




Pics of Tina - still practicing...she is so fun to practice with - actually -it makes it hard because we laugh the whole time...plus that coupled with the fact that I don't know what I'm doing...we cant' figure out how to pose....but we had fun! thanks Tina! Isn't she gorgeous???? We went in Valencia to a pretty place...the sun was going down FAST...Robert didn't know we were doing this and he ordered ChiChi's pizza...so we ate pizza and left to take pictures...after we found pretty places, the light was low but we had a blast anyway!

1 comments:

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten August 10, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

Ahh Tina, she is gorgeous! She's back from Africa and looking skinny! WHen did she get back? I want to hear how it was for her.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP