Feet and Volcanoes
Found Dani sleeping like this:
Sam built a volcano for school...school is awesome this year - we are doing Core 5 with Sonlight - I love it so far. The history is great - every two weeks they have to choose projects to do. The other three designed resorts on islands, Sammy built a volcano....
Nathaniel designed his island (his first one) without any help. The assignment was to buy a remote island in the Pacific and turn it into a resort (there were 5 things that it had to have - housing, a water supply, etc.). Nathaniel had a football coliseum on his island - a theme park, a water park etc....must be every boys dream. I asked him where he was going to get his team from and all the fans - that stumped him but said they would fly in because he had a large airport....Dad said he would fly to it for the games! We then redesigned his island....It was such a fun project! He now has kayaking, dolphin pettting, surfing etc. It turned out really good. Jessy's is a work of art - pretty buildings, beautiful colors etc.....
1 comments:
Trace, send me an email. I tried to email you a couple of days ago but it came back 2x. I want to make sure I have it. Luved the pics of Dani's birthday! Saw Scott and Patti today at school. They are so sweet.
Post a Comment