Happy Birthday Daniele! 9 Years Old!!!
8 (2007)And I'll post today's picture later....We have been at Lake Shasta for her last two birthdays (that is soooo sad!!! We should be celebrating there!)
Today she is 9 years old!! It's hard to believe. As we think back over the amazing goodness and grace of God in Dani's life, we are overwhelmed and incredibly thankful...thankful especially that she is still a Dodson! Whenever I get around to writing Daniele's adoption story you'll see what I mean. We love you Dani!!!!








9 comments:
Happy Birthday Dani!!! PS Tracy, did you know that your daughter was inviting people to her party yesterday at church?! I'm sure that you didn't. Just so you know, I apparently made the list but just thought you should know when half of FBC shows up unannounced! :)
Happy Birthday Dani! Love you!
Aubrey
Happy B-day Dani! You are such a little blessing! Love ya! Miller Family
Happy Birthday Dani! You are a beautiful girl.
Happy Birthday Dani.... you are such a sweet girl and we miss you and can't wait to see you again! Love, The Penberthys
Happy Birthday Dani! Those pictures are so cute!!
Happy Birthday Dani! From all the Rennicks :)
I can hardly wait to hear about her story!! man, everyone in your family is so inspiring :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI!
Happy Birthday Dani!!! I can't believe that time has flown by so quickly. You are an incredible girl- such a sensative heart. I will always remember how pretty you looked as my flower girl. We LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment