Sierra Drollinger
One of the main reasons we went to L.A. was to meet this sweet baby girl. Sierra Lindsey Drollinger...Isn't she beautiful???? The Drollingers came to dinner at the Ardos (Patty made a GREAT meal- best enchiladas I have ever taseted) - the Penberthy's came for desert - it was sooo fun. I took Steph and spent the night with Rachel on Wednesday night. It was so fun to be there - we took pics of the baby and had a blast. Steph and Andrew play really well together and have so much fun. Rachel - we miss you guys!



So many pictures...the following two I did some cool "actions" on..thought I would put them both up (ya know...because I want them in my book...) It is the same picture obviously...kind of cute that it's her whole little tiny body (she was only 7lbs2ounces)...
Last one with Andrew...
So go ahead and critique. I've noticed a lot of people do the "weird" color thing now...like I did in some of them...what do ya think?
7 comments:
Thanks so much for your detailed explanation of how to make my pictures biger. i am a tad savvy on the computer but have never tried photo bucket...FUN!
I love the soft edges effect you used on your pics in this post.
well since I don't know much about photography I am notsure I can give and honest opinion. ButI think they look awesome! What great little models. You must enter into the Costco photo contest. It is going on right now.
Well it isn't fair to critique little cute children. Of course they are gorgeous! :-) However, the first ones in black and white are my favorites. They are soft around the edges which makes Sierra look even softer! How much softer could a beautiful baby look! The Drollingers are so cute!
Did you add a lot of color to the ones below?
thanks! michelle - no - no color below -those were taken with a flash in the dark. I didn't touch them up at all.
Those are amazing pics tracy. Im not a big fan of the color thingy, but I have seen it turn out great for some shots - like the maternity ones brian was looking at before his shoot.
Beautiful!!! I love the first two - so sweet, but I am totally partial to b&w.
Your pictures are always so beautiful!
I have a question for you ...I've been asked to take some maternity pics - I've never done those and am seeking advice from those who are more experienced than I. We are going to go to the beach - she wants the same kind of idea that you did with Rachel and Andrew - do you have any tips - I'm kinda nervous about them . . .I don't think I can mess up too badly- beautiful subjects and a great location, but I'd love your thoughts on how to get some great pics of this wonderful time in their lives.
Thanks Tracy!
~michelle
She is so cute. Looks like Rachael. And, Tracy, your pictures are beautiful. You are getting to be quite professional. Andrew and Sierra made great models.
Mom
Post a Comment