Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My DAD!!

Dad is on the left. I stole this from my mom's house the other day. It's amazing to see pics of your parents from long ago!! I asked him for more but he didn't know where they were. I think I will go look again! I'll post my mom next...

School went well yesterday - well not really - Steph wants to be involved. As I was reading the Bible lesson, Steph was sitting there with her jelly bean man. I told her to listen quietly and two minutes later she interrupted to tell us that her man didn't have ears. We laughed so hard - but then it was distraction after distraction....trying to enjoy it :O) I had to leave and get Jessy's physical (took Steph and Jelly Bean Man with us...). Steph couldn't sit still, grabbed kleenex and then tried to go to the sink to get it wet and help clean the doctor's office (I just smile away) - All these years I have hoped for a child that wasn't extremely shy - what was I thinking??????? Jessy passed with flying colors and was able to try out for the team. She loved it. She REALLY hopes to make it!!!

Nathaniel LOVED his new math. He did 4 lessons!!! Go figure!!!! Jessy did it at night since we were gone most of the day - I got a text that said, "I love my new math...it gives me all the answers!" - You punch the answer into the computer and then it immediately tells you if you got it right - if you didn't, it shows you your mistake!! It's the best program ever!!!! Well - we only did it one day...I'll keep ya posted!! It's Teaching Textbooks. Nanno's has a grade card so I think he was so excited to get it filled up, he kept going. Jessys' didn't have the same feature...weird (?)

Off to start school...pray for us!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous August 19, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

That is a sweet picture!

Anonymous August 20, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

I love old pictures like that. What a great picture of him.

Joan August 21, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

Who is that handsome man with the cigar? By the way that picture was taken in Korea.

Mom

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP