Last Sunday
Fist of all - today is my Dad's birthday. He is 75! I thought he was 74....How am I an accountant???? I feel so bad I didn't have a party for him...I think I will try to arrange something in the next 2 weeks!!! We took cute pictures of him with the kids - I'll post them soon...they are still on the camera...
Annie came to visit last week. She brought her son Andy (she has one other son but he was home with her husband) - we swam, had dinner and just hung out. We had a great time...Her son was hilarious - not shy at all - walked right in and said, "where's your pool?" he was super cute - the kids had a good time with him.

I got some new things for my Photoshop program (called actions) - so I have been messsing around with pictures. I liked this one of Annie...
0 comments:
Post a Comment